terms & conditions
FOR TRIBAL GATHERING VOLUNTEERS
By submitting the volunteers application forms I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Volunteer agrees to donate services to charity in the capacity of their assigned role within the event.
2. It is mutually and expressly understood that Volunteer services shall be donated, and that said Volunteer is not entitled to nor expects any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for these voluntary services.
3. Volunteer agrees to follow the supervision and direction of any personnel, employee, or volunteer, to whom Volunteer has been assigned to perform services, and to participate in any training required by the charity in order to perform the voluntary services.
4. Volunteer agrees that he/she will not be considered to be an employee of the charity, for any purposes other than tort claims and injury compensation, while performing the above described voluntary services.
5. Volunteer further understands that if Volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties, that said Volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
6. It is further understood and agreed to by Volunteer that the services rendered to the charity shall apply only in the case of liability arising out of the ordinary negligence that occurs during the scope of the Volunteer’s services agreed to herein, and that in no way do any of these provisions apply for the benefit of Volunteer, his/her heirs, executors or administrators in any action arising out of gross negligence, willful misconduct, or any other conduct on the part of said volunteer, which cause or may give rise to criminal liability.
7. Volunteer further agrees that Volunteer will fully cooperate with the charity and its agents in any investigation, lawsuit, arbitration, or any other legal or quasi- legal proceedings that arise from the matters covered by this agreement. Volunteer further agrees to notify the charity immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the Volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the Volunteer of the charity.
8. I understand that my volunteer assignment will be on a first come first serve basis .
1. The Volunteer agrees that he will at all times faithfully, industriously, and to the best of his/her skill, ability, experience and talents, perform all of the duties required of his position. In carrying out these duties and responsibilities, the Volunteer shall comply with all Charity’s events policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
2. Volunteers must be SOBER and may not drink alcohol or use illegal drugs while on shift.
3. For event volunteers: work 5 hour shifts as signed up for.
4. For set up volunteers: work daily from 9am to 5pm for the duration of the setup period.
1. The Volunteer is required to perform the above duties and undertake the forgoing responsibilities in a professional manner.
2. Volunteers will be provided with:
3. Vouchers worth $13 that can be redeemed at the restaurant and bars for each 5 hours of volunteer services during Tribal Gathering.
4. ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST PURCHASE A TICKET for the event that will be contributed towards the operational costs and bringing together the indigenous guests.